Have you ever notice, how politicians, ever make the transformation, to meaningful, quality, real statesmen, when they are elected? Who will that person, represent and function, the interests of the country and citizens, or, just, his own personal agenda, and/ or, self – interest? With that in mind, this guide will attempt to discuss, analyze, review, and consider, using the approach that is mnemonic, what this means and signifies, and why it matters.
- Relevant; realistic; righteous; responsive; responsible: What good does any boss do, if his ideas aren’t applicable, and realistic? Discover and consider his integrity, core principles, compassion, and if, he proceeds, always, in a righteous (without being, self – righteous) manner! Ignore rhetoric and the empty promises, and search for someone, who specializes in being responsive and accountable!
- Problems; ideology; integrity: How well a public official, learns and understands issues, and contrasts the nation’s core ideology, with his proposals, are significant indicators! Integrity must be evaluated, not only by one’s rhetoric and promises, by his behavior, even when no one’s looking!
- Greater great: Public officials must prioritize the needs, goals, perceptions, etc, of those, they are elected to serve and represent! There should never be any leadership that is discerning, but attention must be focused on the greater good! Does anyone think we seem to have lost our way?
- Curing; humane; head/ heart: The expression is, Courtesy is Contagious, yet, these days, it often appears, it might also be, courageous! Every leader that is public ‘s major focus, needs to be, on healing wounds, and bringing people together, for the common good, seeking a meeting – of – the – minds, in an inclusive harmonious manner! Wouldn’t it be better, if our elected leaders, were humane, instead of, frequently, polarizing? Achieving this, requires those individuals, to use, the finest aspects of, both, in a head, and emotional components, their logical / heart balance!
- Taking well – regarded actions, instead of procrastinating, and aligning it – tested methods, etc, enhances their potential! Additionally, an individual must be able, willing, and ready, to evaluate current trends, to select, the one that is best for our state!
Pay attention, more to a candidate’s solutions, and quality of his strategies, rather than his rhetoric and promises! Become a more responsible citizen, and voter! Captain Ellis, He’s our Hero, Gonna Take Pollution down to ZERO!